Agile Kitchen “Broad” extends and complements the basic modules “Core“, and “Team“. In this module, the participants take a look at the project environment and the course of the project. The goal is to understand the complete process from the needs analysis to the success control.
Contents & Learning Objectives
The roles of the stakeholders of the project (users, customers, management …) will be examined more closely. Focus on the development of the customer vision.
Control and visualization of the progress move in the focus and become in the Sprint, in addition, over several Sprints away.
- Roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Team
- Stakeholders: Customers, Users, Management
- Events: Sprint Planning, Review & Retro
- Artifacts: Customer Vision, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Impediment Backlog, Burn Down Charts
- Process: Continuous improvement, handling of changing customer requirements
- Mindset Impulses: customer focus, critical ability, dealing with failure
Managers, Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches who wish to gain a comprehensive theoretical and practical understanding of leadership in agility.
The participants expand their knowledge about the agile process and recognize connections. They learn to better understand and integrate the project environment.
Agile Coach and chef
Agile Kitchen Associate Certificate (Core oder Team)
Agile Kitchen Leader