The participants of Agile Kitchen “Plus” acquire a deep understanding of agile processes and the underlying theory. By experiencing the entire agile process with its different phases, they gain a comprehensive impression of all aspects of agility relevant to practice. Case studies of successful agile projects underpin the practical relevance and enable a classification of one’s own experiences. Agile Kitchen “Plus” thus allows an effective evaluation of agile processes and their relevance in your own company and enables the transfer to your own current and planned projects.
Contents & Learning Objectives
The learned basics of the Scrum Framework are supplemented and extended by in-depth specialist knowledge and various case studies from entrepreneurial practice.
In addition, participants gain practical experience in the roles of Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Team
- Stakeholders: Customers, Users, Management
- Events: Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Review & Retro
- Artifacts: Customer Vision, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Impediment Backlog, Product Backlog Refinement, Burn Down Charts
- Enterprise perspective: Insights into SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), anchoring agility in (classic) enterprise and organizational environments
- Mindset Impulses: Agile Literacy, Openness, Customer Focus, Creativity, Continuous Improvement
Current and future Scrum Masters and Product Owners who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of agile methods, processes, roles and artifacts.
In-depth understanding of agile processes and their anchoring in companies and organizations. Know-how in dealing with complex environmental factors and changing projects.
Agile Kitchen Leader Certificate (Broad)
Agile Kitchen Master