Agile Kitchen “Team” is a workshop for teams that already work together agilely. The focus is therefore on team dynamics and potentials in the practical application of agile working methods. The team-internal cooperation is reflected in a target-oriented way.
Contents & Learning Objectives
In the Agile Kitchen the teams are confronted with a different environment and new challenges. By changing perspectives, they learn to use agile methods more effectively and efficiently. This is followed by an intensive exchange. By reflecting together on experiences from the workshop and from their own daily work, the team intensively deals with their own way of working and expands their agile expertise.
- Roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team
- Events: Sprint Planning, Review & Retro
- Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment
- Mindset Impulses: agile manifest, time boxing, fault tolerance
- Additional retrospective: reflection of team experiences
Agile teams that want to develop as a team and deepen their experience with self-organized work.
Application-oriented team enablement and transfer of well-known agile processes to unusual projects and challenges.
Agile Coach and chef
Experience with Scrum
Agile Kitchen Associate